Riding for Disabled - Brighton
We support the Riding for Disabled, the Mid Sussex Group operate at our site on Tuesdays and Thursdays every week, with some exceptions around holidays.
We don't take bookings directly, so you will need to go to their website and make contact that way.
- About Mid Sussex RDA
- About the RDA in General
- Get Involved with the Mid Sussex RDA Group
- Fundraising and Sponsorship
- Term Dates
- How to Find Us
- I used to have lessons just over 3 years ago for a year. I haven't had a lesson since although I remember how to walk, trot and canter. Can I still go hacking?
- When you first start riding is it essential to have your own body protector?
- Can anyone Hack out?
- Which days of the Week do you offer hacking?
- Can a beginner take part in Pony for the Day?