Riding for Disabled - Brighton
We support the Riding for Disabled, the Mid Sussex Group operate at our site on Tuesdays and Thursdays every week, with some exceptions around holidays.
We don't take bookings directly, so you will need to go to their website and make contact that way.
- About Mid Sussex RDA
- About the RDA in General
- Get Involved with the Mid Sussex RDA Group
- Fundraising and Sponsorship
- Term Dates
- How to Find Us
- Would 2 people be allowed to do a Semi-Private Lesson if 1 person didn't know how to ride and the other did?
- Some riding schools offer loaning out their horses to clients. Do you loan out your horses?
- Do you have a spectator gallery?
- Weight: Why 14 Stone?
- Can a beginner take part in Pony for the Day?