Riding for Disabled - Brighton
We support the Riding for Disabled, the Mid Sussex Group operate at our site on Tuesdays and Thursdays every week, with some exceptions around holidays.
We don't take bookings directly, so you will need to go to their website and make contact that way.
- About Mid Sussex RDA
- About the RDA in General
- Get Involved with the Mid Sussex RDA Group
- Fundraising and Sponsorship
- Term Dates
- How to Find Us
- Do you have a spectator gallery?
- I am an experienced rider, wondering if you ever let people hire a horse to hack unaccompanied?
- We are a group of 4 people, who are of mixed ability levels. How can we ride together?
- Do you offer Riding Holidays?
- <p>Hi, could you tell me what age a child needs to be to go for a pony ride? My grandson is two..