Riding for Disabled - Brighton
We support the Riding for Disabled, the Mid Sussex Group operate at our site on Tuesdays and Thursdays every week, with some exceptions around holidays.
We don't take bookings directly, so you will need to go to their website and make contact that way.
- About Mid Sussex RDA
- About the RDA in General
- Get Involved with the Mid Sussex RDA Group
- Fundraising and Sponsorship
- Term Dates
- How to Find Us
- What is a Rider Registration Form?
- How many horses and ponies do you have and what are there names - pictures?
- <p>Hi, could you tell me what age a child needs to be to go for a pony ride? My grandson is two..
- Do you supply the equipment? Like hats and boots?
- My child has never ridden, can she go on a Pony for the Day?