Riding for Disabled - Brighton
We support the Riding for Disabled, the Mid Sussex Group operate at our site on Tuesdays and Thursdays every week, with some exceptions around holidays.
We don't take bookings directly, so you will need to go to their website and make contact that way.
- About Mid Sussex RDA
- About the RDA in General
- Get Involved with the Mid Sussex RDA Group
- Fundraising and Sponsorship
- Term Dates
- How to Find Us
- Do you supply the equipment? Like hats and boots?
- How often do you get to take horse riding lessons? If you dont know how to ride? Would it be on a regular basis? or just one day?
- Which days of the Week do you offer hacking?
- I am an experienced rider, wondering if you ever let people hire a horse to hack unaccompanied?
- Do you teach 'skill at arms'?