Riding for Disabled - Brighton
We support the Riding for Disabled, the Mid Sussex Group operate at our site on Tuesdays and Thursdays every week, with some exceptions around holidays.
We don't take bookings directly, so you will need to go to their website and make contact that way.
- About Mid Sussex RDA
- About the RDA in General
- Get Involved with the Mid Sussex RDA Group
- Fundraising and Sponsorship
- Term Dates
- How to Find Us
- Would 2 people be allowed to do a Semi-Private Lesson if 1 person didn't know how to ride and the other did?
- Do you teach 'skill at arms'?
- Do you have a spectator gallery?
- My child has never ridden, can she go on a Pony for the Day?
- Can I be assessed or complete my introduction lesson in a Group Lesson?