We're trying to create an online community for the clients, staff and visitors of The Chestnuts Riding School (Brighton, Sussex, UK). To do this, we need you, your interaction will make this website a better place.
However, every cool new community feature involves giving trust out to the users of this site, and we ask you to respect and be sensible with the tools we're providing you.
We're trying to create an amazing online Horse Riding Community, There is lots to see here, and the content will keep being added, people upload some amazing photos and videos, and some of them could be of you! :)
Let people know what you think! Feedback's part of the experience, and when done with respect, can be a great way of making friends. Share stories and make your time here more fulfilling. So leave comments, rate videos and images, enter contests of interest.
We're always looking for new and exciting ways to make this website better, if you want to get your ideas across, or get involved, please contact us here.
Here are some common-sense rules that will help you steer clear of trouble (these are general content rules, and not intended to offend the trustworthy users of this site):
- Please don't use the Video or Image Galleries as a place to upload inappropriate material
- Don't post videos or images of the following:
- Pornography and Sexually Explicit Material.
- Animal Abuse.
- Drug Abuse.
- Bomb Making.
- Violence (people being hurt, attacked or humiliated)
- Accidents, Deadbodies, or Similiar Things.
- Copyrighted Material (only upload videos you have made yourself).
- Hate Speech on Race or Ethnic Origin, Religion, Disability, Gender, Age, Sexual Orientation.
- No Predatory Behavious to be posted or seen in comments, replies, posts or any areas of this site, including:
- Invading Privacy. (revealing other peoples personal information)
- Say No To Spam! We spend many hours every month, trawling through and deleting spam. Please don't post e-mala addresses as they can potentially get harvested from the website. Do not create misleading descriptions, tags, titles, or thumbnails in order to increase views.
- Do not post large amounts of untargeted, unwanted, repetitive content, comments, posts or anything similiar on this site.
FAILURE TO COMPLY: Will result in a ban from this website, and any offending content will be destroyed. If you account is terminated, you are prohibited from creating another.
- Do you have to be able to canter to go on a pony day?
- Hi, could you tell me what age a child needs to be to go for a pony ride? My grandson is two..
- Are you a member of the BHS, or do you have BHS qualified instructors?
- Do we offer Livery and DIY?
- How many horses and ponies do you have and what are there names - pictures?