The Chestnuts Riding School is an Equestrian Centre located 5 minutes outside of Brighton on the A23 Southbound. We have a huge floodlit Indoor Arena for year round riding, and the best hacking in the area, with instant access to the South Downs via our Private Bridlepath.
Our Opening Times:
- Monday: Closed
- Wednesday: Mornings, Afternoons & Evenings
- Thursday: Mornings, Afternoons & Evenings
- Friday: Mornings and Afternoon.
- Saturday: Mornings and Afternoon.
- Sunday: Mornings and Afternoon.
The Chestnuts Riding School is fully licensed by 'Mid Sussex District Council' (MSDC), and Insured. Our instructors are fantastic, highly experienced and qualified in teaching "Total Beginners" right up to Advanced level.
We do the following in our huge floodlit Indoor Arena (adults, and children):
- Introduction / Assessment Riding Lessons
- Private Horse Riding Lessons
- Semi - Private Riding Lessons (2 people)
- Group Riding Lessons (3-7 people)
- Private Jumping Lessons
- Group Jumping Lessons (4 people)
We do the following on the Sussex's beautiful South Downs:
- Hacking (Short and Long)
- Pony / Horse Rides (handler led)
- Trekking (delayed) - Walk Only with Western Saddles and a Pommel to hold onto.
Our location is amazing, we're easy to get to, and situated with a direct private bridleway straight onto the South Downs, you can ride past sights like The Chattri/Indian Memorial, Pyecombe Golf Course, even Ditchling Beacon and The Windmills on longer hacks.
We're really easy to get to (more info on our location here).
- The Chestnuts Riding School
- A23 Southbound
- London Road
- BN45 7FJ
The latest 2012 Pricelist is available for download, at this time, the prices listed in each section are out of date, so please refer to the PDF here, sorry for any inconvenience.